Tuesday, October 25, 2011

one day more... tomorrow you'll be worlds away, another day, another destiny.

tmr is finally competition. seriously, i can't wait for tmr at this hour, where i can scrub off all the makeup and gel and curl up into my bed.

my ankles hurt, my toes are constantly stomped on. haha every prac someone steps on them, my shoes aren't helping cos they're so loose my toes always slide out. haha and i've got tons of bruises and achy musclessss ))):

after tmr, i can concentrate on rushing out the presentations and essays and projects i need to do urgently! haha

ONE DAY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


can u sense my anticipation for tmr????




One more day before the storm
Tomorrow you'll be worlds away
Tomorrow we'll be far away

Tomorrow we'll discover
What our God in Heaven has in store
One more dawn
One more day
One day more!

No comments: