Monday, October 31, 2011

i love starbucks. (:

i am now a proud starbucks card holder hahaha, my card is super pretty pale blue with snowmen on it (:

but i don't really like coffee, i have been drinking peppermint mocha, with half shots of expresso (: i can handle a bit of coffee but too much will make me sick.

i think im buying into the starbucks ideals and lifestyle, rather than the drink only.

i love how warm it feels, and the taste of peppermint is like christmas, and they have nice christmassy music, and the aroma of warm coffee makes me think of christmas. (:

it makes me think of traditional frosted christmas windows, and warmth, and at the same time, it makes me think of global cosmopolitan lifestyles. and i like both (:

so i really like starbucks.

and i love christmas. i am so excited for christmas (:

No comments: