Saturday, March 12, 2011

today we did love actually filming!! haha and wilfred was awesome to help us film. he's the pro! haha always practice carring video cam at pathlight eh. haha (: haha bud was very cute when she laughed at everything while depicting present courtship, actually i think she didnt need to act leh, its her normal self already hahaha (:


and today we had mock comp, its the first time we tried on our costumes to dance, complete with accessories and everything. thank goodness there're no serious malfunctions, and everything's quite alright. though i did whack my face once with the sleeve. and partner pulled my earring once.

except for the cutting of my skirt. which rides up when i do the 180 degrees vertical splits for pre novice rumba routines ): i kept fretting over it. the teacher said that the cut of the skirt wasnt done well by the tailor. but anyway, it's made and i spent a good amount of money on it already. even if its bad i also won't change. haha

anyway i still like my costume. (: even if it's not a perfect cut for dance, it looks good! (: at least i think it does la (: pictures next time


and we did a decent job today at mock comp, routines were mostly in place, we remembered all our steps. only during jive i went out of breath and stamina and i gave up after one round, haha we have to do 1 and three quarts round for jive haha
and i was dying on the floor. hahah


ok tired.

part of me is very happy with my partnership and excited about comp

another part of me is very very very tired from rushing everywhere and having no time to do anything and no time to eat proper meals. i havent eaten rice in 3 days i think ): sometimes im really lazy to prac... esp when i know that i can't rest when i get back, because there's a huge pile of work, or a meeting to go to... ):


and another part of me is very worried about my work, and im very scared that this sem i cant maintain my grades!

in a way i would like comp to quickly come and be over so i have some time to start studying and also to sleep and eat. haha


but it's okay! God is always with me so we'll be alright. whenever i dance, i really do thank God for this whole body of mine that can move. i realised that everything in me has to be healthy for me to dance. even if one little toe hurts, i cant dance properly. isnt that quite amazing? that the whole body works together,even if you dont realise it? hahah, and isnt it amazing that the human body can do so many cool stuff? and stretch so well to create beautiful lines? God's design of the human body is really very sophisticated. it's not just functional. it's really beautiful as well. haha, ok im just rambling, but it blows me away everytime i think about how cool the body design is. (:

and thank God for protecting me from any injury so far, even though ive been training super intensively and not looking after myself enough, i haven't fallen sick, or fallen down, and im still healthy and well and uninjured (:


God's so nice to me.



and dear Lord, in the midst of all my dancing, I'm still Your child first of all. I have tried, and i really hope i have honored You in all the decisions I've made in dancing so far. I hope that when people look at me, they see You too. I love You!




ok, going to be 3am! church tmr! nights!

No comments: