Friday, February 06, 2009

take 5 today followed by physics tuition. haha, shiao and I were so sleepy during tuition and our brains were fried! but I think we learnt stuff la! haha, good start!

i am too physically active nowadays, it's just not right. haha, i feel like i'm running and dancing more than i should!!!! haha, sher is not made for exercise! (: haha, so lousy, aching everyday.

anyway, my g2 cell kids are quite cute, in a way i didnt expect. they're really open. i've hardly cm-ed them for a month, but a few of them smsed to ask me questions, or what to do, or their worries and concerns abt ministry stuff. and i'm surprised, pleasantly so. haha, i think i expected them to be like my RIP girls and find it difficult to share, especially with a CM so new to their cell. and i was really worried abt stepping into mel's footsteps a second time and worried abt whether the girls would respond well to me, but mel encouraged me with this during christmas (i can't remember if i've typed it, but i'll type again!) :

'Don't worry abt stepping into my footsteps, because I go barefoot and step onto the feet of our Father in heaven and let Him lead me in this waltz for two'

I'm really touched by that, and i'm glad she re-adjusted my focus off myself and put it on heaven (: it's been helping me in my G2 ministry (:



and exciting things are happening! God's real cool! (:

No comments: