Thursday, February 12, 2009

dance camp tmr and 2.4 trial run tmr

it is going to be the worst day ever! Ahhh!


sigh, i do not like running. I really do not like running one little bit!



and anyway, syf is becoming like a disaster for me, and i'm currently sitting out for a good half a dance, BUT i shall not just sit out and be a grouch and think abt the same kind of gym/cheer feelings and feel sorry for myself. i shall take that time while they're practising parts tt i'm not dancing to talk to my Father in heaven! (: I will learn to be secure in His love! whether i dance half a dance, or maybe not get to dance at all, it is well with my soul, because the world can't take away His love (:

and also, God's been really cool in my qt (: boring chapters in the bible finally have some meaning, and above all, I learnt that God is love! (: like what linh carries around on her file. haha. its too hard to type out all the stuff, ask me if u want to know! (:



and although i'm only camping in the dance studio for one night, it seems like FOREVER to me! ): ahh, sher does not like camping either! haha, well, will be fun i hope! (: good thing that there's shiao to accompany me too! (:


love love!

oh! and 1 more hour till it's jess's cool brother's birthday! (:

i want a brother too!!!!!!!!

No comments: