Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm alive from 2.4! (: I spent my time singing 'if I were a butterfly' in my head and thinking of excuses to get out of running again. haha, one more run to go and I wont ever have to run again!!

and dance camp is over! good thing tt it was really slack! haha, but i got bored when they kept taking pictures! well well, now tt i dont think i'm doing syf, i think i'll have more time for the people I love!! (: which is actually a really good thing! (:

was also very blessed by jeanie during service when she prayed for me during worship and revealed a vision (: i really needed tt. i'm also very excited abt walking with nicole! (: ah! i dont think i'm making a lot of sense but nevermind, just know tt God is cool, and He never leaves me alone when i need Him!

No comments: