Saturday, December 06, 2008

workplan retreat tmr!!

NOT looking forward to camping! but it will be fun spending time with linh! (which we hardly get to do anymore because she's so busy in the physics lab!!!) and also, spending time with my co-CM and my cell girls who will be graduating to be CMs next year! and there's a beach! which should be kinda nice. I am most worried about the cockroaches but maybe there wont be any, since they can't swim to the island (I hope!!!) I am going to be a tortise carrying such a big haversack to church tmr! BUT, it's going to be real cool being with the church people, and the pastors, and it will definitely be fun praying by the beach instead of on my sofa! haha, and catching the vision for another year of ministry! :) and I hope I get to know some G2 people, so that I won't be a sad lonely CM by myself when I shift to G2 next year!!




anyway, I am pretty excited for rhema now, but I won't get to go!! I am going to be on a ship with no handphoene connection, and i can't even find out anything abt rhema until i get back a week later!! AHH! but i am still so excited, i want to go for rhema!!!!


and i got started on one and a half christmas cards!! not bad! (:

bye!

No comments: