Friday, December 12, 2008

I LOVE MY RIP GIRLS!!! AHHH I. AM. SO. SAD.

sigh... only now that it's the end of the year and i have time, do i actually get to talk to some of them a bit more. but it's the end of the year, which means that we dont have time together anymore. and i really really want to stay and continue to help them grow! SIGH SIGH SIGH. i am so sad. i love my cell girls so much!!!



I THINK I AM MISSING G1 ALREADY

AHH...


but, I'm sure g2 will be just as cool, since God always has a perfect and pleasing plan. :D

and I want to thank God for all my wonderful wonderful wonderful little (okay, not very little) cell girls for all their attentiveness, and for staying with the cell faithfully, and for all the sharing, esp the few girls whom i got to spend a bit more time with. (:


I thank God for every single one of them, and my really cool co CM! :D

i love RIP'08!!! I pray that we will really be Resounding In Praise!! today, and everyday!

love love!

No comments: