Saturday, December 06, 2008

hahah, i just had to blog to say that I miss nov/dec 2006!!! it was really the best dec hols and christmas season of my life!! I was reading old blog posts and laughing so hard at how crazy and dumb jess and I were!


I MISS so many things!!

1. i miss doing crossroad with the naughty kids! and trying not to kill lester everytime we came in with stinky gym shirts and leotards!

2. i miss scream cell!!

3. I kinda miss cheerleading and gym pracs now, for some reason. I only don't miss doing conditioning. haha, but i miss jumping tramp!

4. i miss those few months of cazy saturdays, when i had cheer in the morning, gym in the afternoon and ballet in the evening, all back to back! haha, it was crazy but fun!

5. i miss my pointe shoes, the pair i painstakingly the toe piece for ): especially when I see other dancers dancing on pointe. ): i miss ballet a lot.a lot. a lot.

6. I miss christmas choir!!! hahaha, and off pitch singing!

7. and reading old posts, imiss FAM prom committee! hahah, everything was so funny! paint fight while painting banners!

8. and... breaking into paul's house!


okay, i really got to go! love love!

No comments: