Monday, December 22, 2008

christmas is coming!!! (:

and back from my holiday, which in my opinion was quite a disaster. oh well. haha

and met my RAGS cell girls today. found out that they stand for Running After God Spontaneously

SIGH. haha, well , i'll say that they're really not what i expect they were, and i can see that it's gonna be a challenge. first of all, to catch all those who're MIA, which is like half the cell.

I can't bear to give up my RIP cell, I think our cell has really grown to be a lot more bonded and open to each other, and all of them have grown in the Lord, some by a lot, some by a little. There're some girls who've grown so much, from not really attending cell last year, she's now going to be a CM next year,and I know she's ready to CM the sec ones. She's really special to me, for some reason, and I am going to miss her a lot!! (even though I think she doesn't know it!)

oh well. I'm sure God has a perfect and pleasing plan for me in G2. but I still wish I can stay in G1. Ahhh... I've been telling everyone that i'm excited, but i'm not!! I'm going to die missing people. ahh.


on a good note, I heard rhema was really awesome and many people were blessed by the service, the pastor, the skit, the games etc (: so proud of my buddy (: and all the people who put in lots of effort for rhema!!

and also we had a really fun party for linh linh!! who's actually 18! but looks 12! haha, so funny that she didnt know she was bein tricked when i told her i was buying a christmas cake for my aunt when i was actually buying her birthday cake! and she didnt ask more when i told her we needed to go get a worksheet in school from daryl! haha, and when i told her to walk the long way in instead of the shortcut!haha,she's so funny!! (: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINH! We love you! keep growing in the Lord!

No comments: