Saturday, March 17, 2007

last night i had a horrifying nightmare.











the world's greatest disaster.









i dreamt tt my mum made me shave bald!!!!!!!

wahh, horrific ain't it. -shakes head-



and i read this really sad book of jess's, 'my sister's keeper' which made me cry at subway. oh man how embarassing.

makes ppl think abt this kind of ethical dilemna.

are parents who have a kid to save a sibling being good or bad parents?

makes me wonder what i'd do if i were in the position of the kid who has been donating blood and cells and organs and everything else to her sis ever since she was born.

hmm... shan't be a spoiler and say more.




next month is gonna be a crazy month.
sports fest in 2 weeks and gym comp in a month.


oreos and milk are nice. but i should stop eating them. ok, i'll stop. hang on! i'll go put them in the fridge where they belong

ok i'm back!

oh man, my sis just poured water on my head!!!!!!!!!!! crazy girl!! tt's it man. she's dead.

my hair is wet again, and now she's brandishing a scissors at my hair. oh man, this is my nightmare come true!!!

haha i just made my sis sound like an lunatic on the loose. but considering the number of times she's attempted to chop off locks of my hair or colour my hair red or something, this is certainly cause for worry.

that's all for today folks! goodnight and God bless! XD

No comments: