Friday, March 09, 2007

HAHAHAHAHAH the japanese banana song is the cutest!!!!
the chipmunk voices are super super cute. after reluctantly downloading it from shin, i've listened to it like 5 times in a row. hahahha SO CUTE!!!! i laughed like a nutter after hearing it.


japanese banana ( red ones are the chipmunks singingXD)

Ah, isn't it beautiful, boys, the ancient land of Japan!
Boy, sure is pretty!It sure is!
I'm hungry! I want a banana!
Stop it now.
Now, that's famous Mount Fujiyama, and look at the pretty cherry blossoms!
This is a land that has everything: rice, grapes, pearls-
Any bananas? (No, they don't grow-)
I want a banana!
Good idea! Let's have a banana!
Yeah, banana!

Boys, let's not make a fool of ourselves.
Now, don't do anything to embarrass me.
I'll never bring-
[Chorus]If we have a Japanese banana
It would be so very nice
Want a juicy Japanese banana
Don't want the cherries and rice
We can see they have so many things
And we are glad that it's so
But do they grow a Japanese banana
That's what we'd like to know
Did you have to do that, Alvin?
What!
You and your brothers, singing about a banana like that.
We're hungry for bananas!
There are no bananas! There are plenty of cherries?
Do you like cherries?
well, as a matter of fact, yes I do. I like cherries.
We like bananas!
Alvin, I've told you to be polite on this street!
Now would you please calm down and stop this-
[Chorus]
That's the worst banjo player I've ever heard!
That's not a banjo, Alvin, that's a samisan!
That's the worst samisan player I've ever heard!
...
Do they have any grapes here?

XD oh tarbet's first for swim carn!!!! amazing!!!! hahaha

No comments: