Tuesday, March 27, 2007

i'm sending viruses. oh noooo.....

tt's the way my com works man, every few months it'll break down or something.

and i had dinner at an amazing 11 o'clock! ain't tt pro? but it still doesn't beat sab's record of 12 midnight.

all cos of cheerleading. tarbet house always like tt, rushing to prac just before comp. and lydia came down from rj to visit us. hmm.. sport's fest is next mon, tt's really quite soon.

and so are the 2nd gym trials. aiya.

my dad went to play some tennis/badminton game today and now he really believes that he's super fit and he's making plans to buy running shoes so that he can go running, as i quote from him, he said' i'm really quite impressed with myself!' hahahahha, my dad is super funny, and he was jumping around all the way home trying to get me to do boxing with him and reliving the days when he was a boxer. hahaha. that's my dad for you. XD


i'm sleepy.


why is christmas taking so long to come?!?!? haha

No comments: