Friday, December 29, 2006

yest was so tiring but so fun.

bluffed my dad and told him ccao was a t 6.30 instead of 7 so tt i'd be on time and I was second to reach!!!! hahah not bad! XD my dad was expressing so much amazement tt the world was alive and awake at 6 plus in the morning. hahaha

ccao was fun. did a little bit of the into-ing and some pyramids with the others then we did swing dancing with the juniors. XD Ann is a good swing dancer. i was a tad grouchy when my sis wasn't selected and so, when i walked with Shin to the accounts dept to collect something, I shouted
' rgs cheated my money' . but it's ok now, as my mum said, God has a plan for her too. haha, her nanyang uniforms drying in the kitchen are still somewhat an eyesore. but she still seems happy about it so it's ok.

after ccao, i went for lunch with jess and my family at jack's place. and my dad was being such an annoying customer. He wasnted his beef to be cooked to such perfection. he wanted in the middle of medium and medium rare and he counted wrongly so he ordered 60% then he realised tt he counted wrong and he called another poor lady and told her he wasnted 40% now. luckily , a very professional lady came up with the whole guide for steak cooking and helped him to pick the right percentage. then when his beef came he decided it was too raw, so he sent it back to the kitchen to cook somemore. and the bad thing about this is tt i'm not even lying. hahaha

then we went to popular to pick out sch stuff and jess's mum came to pick her.

then my family went on our way to the s'pore expo. which i so did not want to go. coz i wasnted to sleep. and i was convinced tt there would be nothing to see. I fell asleep in the car and woke up with so many pins and needles in my foot. but there really was a lot of stuff at the expo!!!! We bought a lot a lot of books, and i found a copy of the city of joy!! which was the really nice movie we watched for geog this year!!! it's really nice and the book is more detailed than the movie.
the metro sale was GREAT!!!!!! At last i bought some new clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay yay yay!!!! Shin should have gone too! haha, now all i need to do is to wait for my hair to grow to it's normal length and the sun will be shining again. XD


and later jess and i will be going on a special mission. which is so fun tt i can't wait!!!!and i can't say it yet. but i probably will next time!!!! jess's idea, which i think is really sweet. XD XD XD can't wait!!!


YAY! God is good all the time! and all the time, God is good!

No comments: