Thursday, December 21, 2006

went to do stuff at the youth centre today and ended up helping them take minutes of meeting which ended up in me knowing something which is troubling.

how do you comfort someone in tt position?

i really dunno and i feel so....... helpless.

what do you even say?

someone else told me that God understands their pain because they've been through it and He will comfort them if they are willing to draw closer to Him.

on a lighter note, today was pretty much fun!!! We just went there and called the community youth to ask if they wanted to go for the christmas party. then there was one girl at the youth centre today who recognised me!!! so cool!!! coz she's seen me around the block before. hahaha
actually it's a bit scary to live so close to church. like you don't know who you'll meet around the corner. plus there're like 10 of my dad's boy's brigaders who attend grace assembly and i didn't know tt till one of them told my dad that they saw me at church. wah so scary. hahaha.

you know, i think jess and i should just join the youth centre people if they still have vaccancies and forget about card making minitry.

yesterday was pretty fun too. training was good i guess, not much conditioning plus we did swing dancing for a bit. hahaha. then we went choir and sang from 4-10. we're great. hahaha and jess kicked my shoe off and it was as though i swung it off so it was pretty funny.
and when we were singing something, there was this word ' poco rit' which means something to the dynamics of the song or something like tt and since it was in the middle of the line, jess almost sung it. HAHAHAHHAHAHA the words were going 'God with us' then jess almost sang ' poco rit' instead. it was super funny! i was laughing away for very long.

The dreaded R-word shall not be mentioned today but it's still there dying by the minute.
-tick tock tick tock-

I have not finished my christmas cards!!! and christmas is mon!!!!
which means i HAVE to post by fri which.... is tmr!!! OH NO!!!!
and my cookies! Not baked!!!
OH NO! I'm NOT ready for christmas!!!! I shall post a letter to Santa telling him to take his time to come.

my sis got posted to nanyang and we're gonna appeal. as i'm typing, my sister is working on her appeal essay. ( and totally copying florence's) hahaha.

and only God can heal the hurting hearts

No comments: