Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Rhema Conference 2006 has just ended.

It was radical

and i just want to blog about it before i forget.

today's nite rally was awesome. pastor monty was great and inspirational as usual but actually today's altar call didn't appeal to me as much. i needed it but i was kinda too proud to admit it. so i was just standing with the others who were praying and Yvonne was just praying for me too and i was not feeling anything at all. i was pretty disappointed but i just remembered very very clearly pastor monty telling us that we have to wait on the Lord and not for us to give God a time limit. so i just kept praying for God to come and touch me.

then pastor cuixian came to pray for me. She told me to lift up my hands to pray which is new because i only do tt during worship. then she put her hands on my head and my tummy and started praying in tongue which i didn't understand till she translated to english. then after tt when she was praying for me, i felt my head going fuzzy and my legs were a bit wobbly, jellyish. then she put 1 hand behind my back and i was wondering if i was going to fall. and i was a bit scared and i didn't want to. but she was praying and praying for the holy spirit to enter and i just fainted. A couple of people helped me up and i just sank into the wall next to me and tears just flowed. then i also felt tt my hands were like ice.

it was AMAZING!!!!! I was so touched by the holy spirit and i think it's just awesome tt jess and i both had such phenomenal experiences during rhema. tonite there were so many people just crying and praying in tongue. in my first few posts about this new church, i think i sed tt the people fainting in church was scary. I'm eating my words. - crunch, gobble, munch- I felt so at peace and it's pretty hard to describe the whole feeling and experience. i've tried my bestest best to put such an experience into words but it must be experienced to really understand to feeling.

but i emphasise tt it was certainly very special and one of the best experiences i've ever felt in my life.

mmm... the first night was really good too. and i felt like hugging jess. because it was like the first time we cried over spiritual stuff.

i am really thankful for big mel and jamie who prayed for me tt night as well as Yvonne, Huan ting, and pastor cuixian who prayed for me tonight. You make me feel so loved. and there were those nice comforting people who just hugged me gave me a pat. oh and jess who just finished praying for me.

i'm in such a great mood and i believe tt 2007 will be a dynamic spiritual year. XD All my cell people are so great. big mel, jamie, susanna, david lee and some others. they're all such great testimonies. esp susanna who really really inspires me A LOT. XD

oh some dumb stuff did happen that i got pretty bothered by but it's ok. it's a misunderstanding and it will blow over soon. well , it better. but..... i will not be wearing skirts for the next 10 years or if i do, it will be those kind of LONG bohemian skirts. XD

-jess knows what i'm talking about :) -

and no, my skirt did not fall off if you were thinking tt. and i will be a sore loser the next time i lose. hahahaha no more dares for me. XD

yay! i love all my friends at church, gym and everywhere else!!!!! i had such a great time of fellowship with my fellow scream-ers.

i love all pastor monty hipp's messages! they're so funny and just fantastic. he's so honest and will admit his own personal mistakes and tell us true stories about himself so tt we can learn from them. for e.g, how he dated 2 girls at once and got into trouble, how he blew up a neighbour's mailbox and stuff. he's one cool pastor!!! and all the explaining the mechanics of girls and guys were hilarious. and how he made david lee do push ups and carried a another boy on his shoulder. his messages were not boring for a second.

and i have a great God up there in heaven who loves me so much and will accept anyone for who they are. Hooray!!!


I lay every burden down, at the foot of the cross

No comments: