Sunday, May 26, 2013

film noir and dance shoots

from all the shoots i've done, I've learnt that behind every glam photo is a lot of unglam moments, being all hot and sweaty and with muscles aching. sometimes there's also the frustration of not being able to get the picture right, or having weird expressions.

these are my favorite shots from the little black dress shoot! i was so lucky C had brought black gloves, and she lent them to me! i think they added a nice touch. 




 and these are some of the dance pics (:




i was extremely tired during this shoot actually, my legs had cuts and lots of mozzie bites because i had done a shoot just the day before. and my muscles were very tired, so i had very little energy for this, couldn't jump much. haha, was lucky i managed to get some good pics, after that i decided to rest and look after the stuff while C continued to shoot more of the outdoor dance stuff. haha

about 2 months more to new zealand, it seems pretty far away still, but the time will definitely pass really fast, especially once i go to do my teaching internship. i'm excited for a holidayyy!!!

No comments: