Sunday, May 05, 2013

almost there!

exams are almost over! just a bit more, one last paper on tuesday and it's glorious summer!!!

1. Skin 

feel happy about my skin, it's much better than before ((: I have Dr Loke from Novena medical centre to thank for this. I've eaten about 6 weeks of his medicine, and now, i feel confident about going out and not worrying that my face will turn oily super fast. My face stays matte all day now.

 my skin used to turn oily within half an hour, and within 2 hours, my make up has all melted off. Now i can happily apply make up once in the morning, and come back in the afternoon without re-applying my make up. I'll still have to touch up if i want it to last all day, but seriously, what an improvement for me, it's already almost like a miracle. i think anybody with oily skin and cystic acne like me should go and see him!!

At first when i started eating the medication, my skin turned a bit flaky and peeled a bit, but that's better now, and it doesn't really peel that much anymore. I'm only afraid that i'll still get a breakout during my period, and i hope not because....

 2. Booked my first commercial runway hair show! 

really excited about this. I submitted my application for this to the agent. I was asked to come down for a round of go-see with the agent. I passed that and was asked to go for the final casting at Raffle's Hotel Japanese hair salon Kizuki + LIM. the hair stylists all speak japanese only, haha, my casting was together with a Californian and a Korean, and i was super lucky to pass this casting as well since i am on the shorter side. So i'll be walking for the show, alongside 15 other female models and 4 male models flown in from japan!!! the show is 15th may at CHIJMEs,  super excitedddd

((((((((: my first paid booking!!!!

a series of training, rehearsals and fitting to be done before the show ((((: omgoshhh i'm so excited. i loveee runwayyy showssss (((((:


okay!!!! i really better study for my last paper!! goodness me!!!

lovelove



No comments: