Friday, March 08, 2013

aerial photoshoot

I should really study when I have spare pockets of time, instead of lazing on the couch the whole of yesterday evening.

I thought  I would be at home today studying, at least in the day time. But it turned out to be so hectic!!!

Received an early morning message from C at 9plus am, and she told me she was casted in the scdf dance advert! she asked me to accompany her at 11am at marina bay! so happy for her! but i was still rolling in bed and totally unprepared to go out yet, so i told her to have fun!!!


was halfway through doing my notes for tourism geog when i received news about a casting call for the Aveda hair show, so i went down. so last minute! but i guess it's good that i've been to previous casting calls, so i knew what to expect and didn't seem so silly this time. It was just the basic front-45-90-back mugshot and full length photos they wanted to take. and yay! i got through to the second round!! I will be going down to the official Aveda casting next week where the hairstylist will look at my hair and think about what styles they might want to cut/colour it and whether my hair is suitable for the show

after the casting, rushed down to meet C after she was done with her filming and went for our photoshoot with our fav photographer (:

We were doing aerial shots today, and we happened to bring similar long-short skirts!!

Aerial ropes is much more painful, and much harder to do than aerial silks, and we both left with rope burns and bruises from swinging into the lights on the side. haha but it was fun!! It's actually only my 2nd or 3rd  time doing a studio shoot, cos I seem to always have been shooting outdoors. haha


 first we got our make up done by the make up artist! (:  it was a day/dancer make up for C and a much heavier tribal looking cat eye for me lols.

 We did some splits in mid air! i almost killed myself balancing on two chairs in a center split off the ground. hahah



and some post shoot shots taken on iphone!!



 see our matchy match skirts? we did a super cool shot with it, which i will upload next time! hahah
 and she brought me sweets from london and omgoshhhhh macarons from paris!!! love !!!!

No comments: