Friday, August 31, 2012

there is hope for my iphone! the screen has finally come on, and im charging it now. crossing all my toes, fingers etc and hope that it will work after being charged.

EDIT: IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY! THANK GOD!!!



anyway, missed my korean flashmob dance prac today cos i had no alarm clock. anyway i learnt the major chorus of the routine by myself through the video already. and im not sure if i can even commit to the flashmob pracs, cos i already committed myself to dancing for the sancon fashion show in september (:

pretty excited about it. it's a techno, geek inspired fashion show, so we're dancing military futuristic hiphop!!! first prac is next week (: the song is pretty cool too!

and im just glad to finally be in some kind of organised dancing. my greatest regret about canterbury uni is that the level of dancing here is so low that there is not a single performing team of dance of ANY SORT. i knew that there was no latin, but i assumed that everywhere in the world, there would be some kind of fusion/contemporary dance team cos that's so common. i thought la.

 all social and recreational. ): i think the culture here is alot about acceptance, and thus, ppl don't push for excellence cos it would seem very elitist perhaps, or not inclusive of the wider community. thus, even the good dancers here are still doing socials.



anyway, my phone works and thats fantastic news already (:

YAYYYYYY :D :D :D aiyo see how happy my iphone can make me




No comments: