Monday, August 20, 2012

so bored that i started on my essay which is due 2 months from now. haha

i wish i had this kind of time in singapore haha, singapore is a mad rush, nz is super boring for me. hahaha, i guess humans are never satisfied!!!

i work on a strange clock here. i eat my breakfast at about 12pm, lunch at 4pm, and dinner at 9 or 10. haha

am taking a break from my essay now!
 
had lots of time to slowly watch dance videos and think about my dancing. its very scary to watch your own videos. usually its horrifying to watch yourself dance. but its necessary ):

the fastest way to deprove is to be contented with where we are, the only way to improve is to constantly work till we think its perfect, and then, after we think its perfect, pick at it and find new flaws to work on, either from other's advice, or through observation of better dancers.


and when im very free i look at dance costumes, they're my motivation to work hard. hahah

No comments: