Thursday, April 19, 2012

studying is the perfect opportunity for day dreaming, thinking random things, and reading yahoo news and xiaxue's blog.


sigh.

i put my banana in the fridge, so when i took it out it was nice and cold. i wonder why restaurants dont do this when they make banana splits?





i wonder if hiring a personal trainer or getting a personal exercise plan will encourage me to move my butt and exercise. hmm... it's so expensive though ): but it would be so nice to come home from exchange, not with the extra 5kg that ppl usually accumulate from sep but with muscles!!!!!




yest eldon and i tried the new store near my hostel. its so nice!! we had stingray and mee soto :D yumm. im hungry thinking about it.

anyway, eldon eats very fast. i gotta catch up with him.

but i ate more than him!!! :D



and i caught a beetle yest.


it flew into my room with a horrible buzzing, and landed on my phone. means i cant call for help. and my neighbours were out, and eldon just left. so poor defenseless me was all alone.

i shrieked and jumped out of my chair onto the bed.

and we stared at each other for abt 15 mins. i poked my phone with a chopstick but it didnt move.



it started WASHING its feelers in front of me, and sunbathing under my lamp.

oh gosh. horror of horrors.



i wanted to catch it with half a kinder egg cover, but i thought it might fly away.


so i sacrificed my hair essence jar, and trapped it in one swoop!!!


i then took a picture of my captive and then threw him away.


i did feel sorry after that since he was just holidaying in the sun.


but too bad he looks like a cockroach.

):


No comments: