Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Happy 21st to me :D

dinner with family the day before (: this is actually the second dinner already, cos my family celebrated at swensons last week too. hahah







on top of the many gifts, family made me this super cool board game card!!!! so sweeett!!!!! esp when my dad played a big role in making it! hahaha <3









eldon's lovely gifts to me <3 super a lot of effort and planning! poor boy! <3









our adventures to pulau ubin!



place made pretty cos of instagram. lol





we went kayaking! actually supposed to wear life jacket, but cos eldon is a lifeguard we didnt have to!!!! yayyy benefits of a macho bf. :D and there were lots of fishies that we fed with the fish feed there. super exciting, but i was quite scared. and eldon only liked to feed the dumb looking fishes. WE SAW A SHARK!!!!!!!!! real long, and scary looking, but its not a human eater. and there're big stingrays tooo!!!


and actually i only pretended to kayak, just like i pretended to cycle. cos we took both bike and kayak for two. hahahaha, so i just happily feed fishes when kayaking and enjoy the wind when cycling. haha



kampung girl




the lunch buddies!


me


my boy




our little friend
she's heavily pregnant and such a good dog. she just sits there and don't disturb, never even make one sound. so we kept feeding her throughout lunch.



and us with food



lunch :D



doggie eating up the last bit of egg! eldon kept saying she's gonna die cos no food and she's so skinny, so poor thing cos she's pregnant. and i felt so sad, i gave her my last tofu, a lot of my egg, and all the chicken. and she's super cute



another pic of the place (:



my boy signs off with a wink!!! :p




thank you everyone for the wishes, presents and cards. appreciate it lots! (: lovelove

No comments: