Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Come to Me and I will give you rest....

i know why God wants us to sleep!!! (:

It is to recharge us!
hmm, that sounded very self explanatory, but really!





I went to sleep just cos.. well, just cos i was sleepy la. and I woke up with a whole direction for summer!!!!! (: (: (:

and now I am all excited for summer!!! (: (: (:

My theme for this summer 2011 is: Caring-for others, for self
wow! doesn't that sound like a good title? (: (: (:


before i tell u what i am going to do this summer, i shall tell you why sleeping helped me come up with this!

in my dream today, i dreamt of a lot of people whom i have not really contacted while in school, i dreamt of people who are sad, some who are sick and in pain. and then i dreamt of my mummy, i dreamt that when i kissed her cheek, i realised that she's grown a year older, and that she's scared too sometimes of growing old, and she's scared of being lonely, and I havent been there for her much this past year, for her to talk to. ):


and i think that maybe, partly its to do with how much i dance and all, and i realised that maybe dancing is highly individualistic, and because of my high commitment to it, i've lost the capacity to care enough for the people around me this past year. ):

which also makes me sad to think that if my performance team dies, it'd completely remove the team part of my dancing. so i also concluded that i won't join any other groups if the team dies.


and therefore, this summer, i want to take the time to spend with people i love, people who mean a lot to me, or simply i wanna get in touch with again (:




aiyo, why she sleep also so pretty ): ): this woman sleeps to glamorously. and she has make up on. tsk. and she's wearing falsies too, i can tell, cos she didnt paste her eyelashes properly, one end is sticking out. haha.
ok, shouldn't be so bad, i think even if she sleeps normally also very pretty (:



Without school and hall dance in the way, even with latin now and then, I'll still have the time and capacity to meet up with people, to have time to write notes or make cards, talk to my lil sis (who is growing up fast!!! she has guy friends too already!!! hahah), talk to my mum, talk to my dad, attend cell, help out with the children's church retreat, visit the pathlight kids, meet all my lovely friends, ok, basically show love in any form i can?


and of course, if i depend on my own strength, i might die out in a month, so this summer is also a time for me to show more love to God, and let God love me (:

God really loves me a lot, He's always been there by my side, anytime

this picture made me tear a little btw. I love God, and i want to be His little princess forever.




see, it was an hour and a half nap i think, ok, maybe its not a nap anymore, its a snooze. but well, i think its worth it!!!! (: (: (:




ok, time to wake up and study for population geog!!!!!!!! (: cute kid right (:



loveloveeee

No comments: