Monday, January 24, 2011






some pictures from DP 2011 (: it was lots of fun, we all look so sad. haha i act sad better than act sexy anyway (:



anyway, i wanted to share something i remembered. way back in june, when the whole period of me being very very sad was just starting, soowei jie prayed for me once during retreat, and she told me that God promised that He would lift this blanket of grief and pour into my life.


now, a few months later, while skyping with jess, i realised that God kept His promise, and even more so than i expected. i really do feel like God has been pouring abundantly, and blessing me in so so so many ways.

and im so glad that it's God who's making my path straight, and not by my own strength, because, after all, i can slip up but God won't slip up!

I just want to say that I'm very very grateful for everything God has been doing for me, for comforting me during the times i felt most alone, for bringing wonderful people like jess, and esther, and angelina and my sis and a whole bunch of friends from school to love me, for giving me so many things that i don't deserve, helping me do well in school and at dance. anyway, this whole period of feeling very sad has also been the time that i've ever spent the most time with God i think. i think, for all the pain it was, it really brough me closer to God, and I feel a new kind of peace, that He really really is in charge, and that I can trust Him.



God really loves me a lot.
I really love Him too!

No comments: