Tuesday, April 10, 2007

tarbet tango!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt0ooYDknck


how on earth did we manage to get 1st for routine? we were so messy compared with waddle or buckle. haha no wonder limjie had to eat so many fruit tarts to destress when drilling us. HAHA!





and my fringe has been murdered by this new hairdresser. cos i decided tt my fringe was gettting too long but the usual hairdresser wasn't in and my mum was telling me that this lady was quite ok too.

when we got there, the lady just asked me how i wanted it and then she just very carelessly took scissors and chopped it off! i almost died there and then. she was asking if it was ok and i nodded like crazy all the time thinking,'oh man, NO!!!'

i half ran out of the place and the first thing i said was,' thank goodness i didn't let her lay hands on the rest of my hair.'

oh no... damage control now. tt's what you get for betraying your regular hairdresser.



hospice again tomorrow!!! XD

more cinnamon donuts!!! hooray!

No comments: