Sunday, April 08, 2007

I'M PEELING LIKE AN ONION!!!

unlike jess, who was fascinated by the peeling and even kept her skin a a plastic bag, i was horrified. haha, my sis and i devised such a great plan to get rid of the skin. we pasted sticky tape all over my shoulders and back and off came the dead skin! hooray for exfoliation.

hahaha, now i have white normal skin coloured patches in between the burnt skin. yucky yucky, that means no tanks till it's normally coloured again. haha.




I was eating honey stars and this very random thought came into my head.

Shin is funny.

and for no reason i started laughing at shin's nonsense.
Note: I was sitting by myself.

tt's crazy. haha


the baby discuses are super cute. not as cute as lim jie's baby bunnies but still cute. haha the 3rd kind of fish we managed to breed. guppies, siamese fighters and now discuses. XD

now my dad has no reason to go buy those fish and watch 30 dollars swim around in the tank.



Praise God, it's easter!!! XD

No comments: