Monday, April 09, 2007

i've eaten a record amount of honeystars and honeydews today.

i brought honeystars to sch and cheryl lynn bought me honeydew and honeystars and i went home and ate more honeydew. HAHA, this is obsession man! cos i'm officially tired of chocolate for now, though i suspect it wont last. haha.


jess and I carried a yoshinoya tray paper around looking for the hospice today cos jess so smartly wrote the directions there on that paper!!! HAHA, surely we looked absolutely sane.




anyway.


thank God for jess.
yea, really. XD




trials are on sat and i've totally not trained. I felt super stiff when i was stretching earlier. man, splits hurt!

oh no ><


it's finally sinking in that trials are really near. and so is the dreaded 2.4 run of the year.



i should learn from josh and wake up at 4.30 to pray. man, that would be awesome. and i wouldn't even get into a fight if someone told me hcl smells like strawberry. HAHA!!!! XD


u know it's quite interesting that people spell my name wrong all the time.

(and when i correct them, some will even stare at me incredulously and ask me if i'm sure. I mean, of course i'm sure, it's my name!!)

shermaine, shermin, sharmaine,sher-min,charmaine,charmine.

wah every variation also have.

and the thing is, unlike people with the uncommon sounding names like my sis, sheranne, people assume that it's spelt as one of the above and so no one will ask me how it is spelt. haha that's how i get it all warped.

that's still ok but it gets annoying when people mis-spell it repeatedly. for example, at forms ballet, for 7 long years, they spelled it as shermaine though i repeatedly tried to get them to change it until i gave up and just cancelled out all the 'a's on the forms by myself. tosh. and my aunt still believes that my name does not have an 'e' at the back. haha

random rantings triggered off by someone spelling my name wrong again. haha, oh wellz, it happens all the time. XD

No comments: