Monday, January 15, 2007

this is just a random collection of thoughts over 2 hours, dinner and 2 keyboards.

1.math test is over, hooray!!!

2.Jess took my beautiful set of markers!!! I only realised this horrendous fact when I wanted to do Paul's card and couldn't find those markers.

3.today jess made a phone call to one of the church people which sent her into hysterical mode. She was in a state of shock for the next hour. hahahaha. hyperventilating and fainting on the tables clutching her head. hahaha.

4.poor fiona and the rest of the sec 3s. OBS now. at least it didn't really rain very much today I think.

5.man. the weekends fly. and the weekdays take forever to get over with.

6.hmm... cheerleading starts this week. All the other houses have started already I think. Tarbet's last to start as usual.

7.I attempted praying aloud after QT yest. so weird. like talking to myself. and i'm super long winded when I pray by myself. I harp on the same point for like forever.

8.My mum is super nice! She's been buying me so many nice shirts. which jess thinks is absolutely atrocious. haha.

9.I lied at cell tt day.>< haha. cos my question during truth or dare was what I think about most often. andI think about church stuf and church ppl most often now but big mel sed tt I couldn't give a model answer. so i sed gym. haha.

10. The R.I.P cell people are so nice tt I feel horrible for not being open because of my... uh... weirdness.


But those who wait upon God get fresh strength . They spread their wings and soar like eagles, they run and don't get tired, they walk and don't lag behind.
Isaiah 40:31

I was pretty much being a grouch yesterday coz of all the stuff on sat and sun plus a looming impending death for today's math test. and the above verse ministered to me. isn't it a nice verse? XD

Someone asked if they could call Abigail 'Abi' and then smart jess had to add (without realising tt it's a girl's name) if we could call poor Josiah 'josi' ok i dun noe how to spell tt. but anw, that was really funny and now all the other guys have taken to calling poor Josiah 'josi'. so funny

I was talking bout cell last yr and I mentioned tt our leaders were adults, then Josiah looked at big mel and went' isn't she an adult' which set her screaming. hahahahhahaha. She's abt our age, see. so so so funny. poor mel. hahhaha

Mr Aw was our philo teacher and he's really funny but he thinks our class is weird and he told us he's gonna have nightmares bout us. hahahha. cos he made us all share some little know fact thing and some were really funny. Chelsia swallowed a 50 cent coin cos she didn't want the teacher to see that they were going to buy drinks. and some others la. I can't rmb aready. then he told me tt I look guai. and I sed of coz i am and he sed 'I dun think so, seeing tt u're in this class'

hahahah. another person who thinks I act guai. come on. I am. -big sweet smile- XD

No comments: