Saturday, January 27, 2007

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that it is the testing of your faith develops perservance.

james 1:2

someone told me tt sometimes we do not understand His will, or why things have to be this way, but it is all part of His perfect plan.

ps cuixian was being really sweet accompanying me to stand around while i waited for jess. and talking abt it made me tear a little even though i never knew her.

and walking home from g2, jess and i saw a crashed motorcycle with the front glass smashed. wat a tragic night

i'm tired. it hasn't been a very perfect week.i haven't been praying well, i haven't been getting good marks for anything,i haven't been in the best of moods and i haven't always been feeling God. but i know tt He's there always. through everything

Jesus loved us enough to die so that anyone who believes goes there with Him. it's tt simple. you can't put a 'why' to love.

i just did an interview abt the hospice stuff. how depressing.

and my hp rang halfway and then NO ONE picked up for me. how annoying. cos the number is withheld and i cant even call back.

Jesus loves me and He loves you too. He's waiting to pour out His love and grace if only you will just run to Him.

-there's no greater love than this-

No comments: