Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I've been writing minutes the whole time. and i think i shld send to someone to check my grammar. hahaha. soon, sheryl and I will be so pro at taking minutes tt the whole world will want us to take their minutes for them.

and i've set up a drama theatre for shin and I. and we are shinspeare and sherspeare. HAHA. shin doesn't think it's funny tho. and she didn't even like our first production for the king entitled: the banana and the sock. XD. It's great.

I need ice cream tommorow. it's urgent. My arteries and uh.. muscles are collapsing from the lack of ice cream in my life for the past week. and i've been scoffing chocs for the past half hour, attempting to make up for the ice cream in my blood. horrible. ><
it takes more willpower to look at chocolates in the eye and not eat them than to do pushups.

I want to go for fusion rally.........

jess and i have to show mrs wong our rs file next tues. We die. we haven't done minutes and reflections since last yr and we have no lit review to speak of in our file. in short, we are doomed.




Everyday, it's You I live for
Everyday, I'll follow after You
Everyday, I'll walk with You my Lord

No comments: