Thursday, February 28, 2013

happy mid recess week

Happy mid recess week! (: okay, it's thursday but still (:

I have been blessed with a lot of good things recently (:

firstly, i received a generous offer regarding my part time work at VB, and thus, i am still there for half a day a week to do my editorials. (:

Received two complimentary emails from a villa owner and my colleague about my writing. Small things like that really make a person's day.

and... i got my first choice of HT advisor!!! He's a reallyyy popular prof, and i never dreamt i'd really be one of the 4 students working under him! I am pretty thrilled, especially since d my topic is on 'Impacts of Christchurch Earthquake on Sense of Place and Mobilities in Christchurch City'

I am pleased as punch (: If i am researching something i like, it'll be less painful to write the 12,000 words.

I wishhhh with all my heart i could go to chch and visit z. 



No comments: