Saturday, February 16, 2013

Casual Photoshoot and Latin Dance Fashion Show

Had a very busy weekend since Z left me to go home to nz ):

but i've kept myself pretty busy!!!

Well, since Z left on 13th feb, we celebrated vday much earlier when he came to visit me!

So since i was free on the 14th, i went to work hehe (: i was working at palm beach seafood restaurant as an alcohol promoter, and it was actually quite fun! just pouring drinks and running around serving drinks, and the pay was good too!

the next day, i went for a photoshoot with my favorite photographer. C was supposed to join me as well, but she had an emergency to attend too.We were supposed to do a doll themed shoot, but too bad it was raining so hard just after i'd completed all the make up!

So we switched to do some indoor shots, and when it cleared up, we went to do some last minute outdoor shots. the pics are all still processing, but he kindly edited two for me immediately as sneak peeks. haha (:

i love how his pics are artistic, and not just normal posey stuff. i love silhouette shots!!! He suggested that i should take up some blogshop modelling, but i honestly don't think that'll work out well for me, because i am not that face photogenic. i look better just doing movement shots.





and after photoshoot, i went for catwalk rehearsals at the dance studio. and today was the fashion show. i really had fun! also getting to know the viva juniors who were in the show too.

haha, the fashion show was an awesome experience for me, was a lil nervous at the start, but it was so much fun!!

and  the cherry on my cake was that after the show, teacher S asked if i model professionally, and both teacher M and S said that they thought I walked well. I respect them even though i don't train under them, and so that was a big compliment for me!!! (I wish Z was around to watch me though)

there should be a youtube video soon, i do wanna see how it looked, everyone did prac hard for it, and everyone looked really nice!!!



So yessss, even though I miss Z terribly, I still had an awesome week, with so much to occupy me, and so much fun things to do!!!

and maybe i should start studying soon? haha

lovelove


No comments: