Tuesday, August 09, 2011


moving back to hall soon!
so lazy to pack, i ended up only packing half my clothes back to hall. I decided im not that hardworking to dress up in school, so i shouldnt lug all those clothes back. haha

went on a giant pizza outing with DJSX! (: Linh didn't come, but we managed to finish a 21 inch pizza. its really big!!






i think i've been eating a lot recently. i even ate nacho chips twice. it was so yummy but now im sick of it, so i wont be eating it for a long time. hahah


and gosh, dance has so many problems!! and im so non confrontational, that every little thing would upset me greatly. but i think it's good for me, cos with everyone, im learning to make sure that it affects me less and less. not that i don't try to solve the problem, but i try to make sure i dont let myself go to pieces emotionally as well. haha God still loves me, so all is well (:

loveloveee (:

No comments: