Friday, May 28, 2010

oh no what am i going to do, i miss my PP kids so so so so so much already! maybe it's just the knowledge that i won't see them again that makes me so sad. I have all their voices recorded on videos, so whenever i miss them, i play the videos again and again. and when i see their cute faces and hear their cute voices, i feel like smiling and crying at the same time. haha

hahah,and i recorded so many of OO's songs that i should just help him produce an album. i'll be his number 1 fan. haha, there's this particular clip i really like where OO got distracted by my filming him, and he laughed out really really cutely and said 'let's see O sing!', with the biggest, brightest smile in the whole world. hahah, it was like all the bells in the sky ringing, just like in the little prince.

oh my, i miss them ): like josh said, haha i must be addicted to kids! hahah, and of course i'll miss the kid i work with the most! even though he didnt even want to hug me goodbye, haha but i'll still miss him so terribly much.

No comments: