Friday, May 14, 2010

hahah, for some reason i dreamt that i woke up late and missed church service tmr, and I was real sad! haha, it must have been cos I feel so cheated about retreat!!!!

aiya, now the school has cut short the internship and I actually CAN go for retreat this year!! and its the first time that jess and i can go together! ): and now if i don't even have school to take my mind off it, i'll be thinking about what they're doing at retreat!!! ):

anyway at music and movement class last week, one of my cutey pies tried in vain to open the heavy door. haha, so he stepped back, looked at me and said 'open sesame!'
hahahaha, aiyo why they so cute. haha can't take it already.


and we took some class pictures, and they really love having their picture taken! haha, when i counted 'one, two, three' they all dashed forward to see the picture taken, and i was trying too tell them 'not yet, not taken yet!' hahahah so cute, they love looking at their photos!!


lovelove!!!

No comments: