Wednesday, January 07, 2009

whoa it's 2009 already!!! too fast! we're going to be 18! which is a scarily old age!!!

anyway... I found out that someone read my diary!!! ahhh, i felt so uneasy, and i was fuming, but then, it's okay, I forgive!!! i better keep it in a safer place now though.


anyway, i have one thing to ask my mentor abt! and i keep thinking and thinking abt it, but i can't decide!!! I need to ask someone!!!


next year is going to be exciting, and scary too! but i have God with me all the way!

oh! I had my first G2 cell, there're very different from my G1 girls, but it's cool (: anyway, there was one day where I was complaining to God, and being sad that I have to move by myself. but I think it might be good anyway to feel uncertain abt this new ministry, cos it makes me rely more on God's strength rather than on my own when everything is new and I don't know what to expect or how the girls are like. yep yep, so I shall learn to give thanks in all things. (:

bye!!

No comments: