Monday, January 26, 2009

what a boring chinese new year!!!

haha, linh and andrew are not in singapore, and jess is busy visiting relative, so i amused myself by packing my drawer, and I found a treasure hoard of things at the bottom of my drawer, which include:

- seashells
- lots and lots of sweet letters
- my UK wallet
- the thread i used to sew pointe shoes with
- disney princess pencils
- disney princess stickers!
- a fan for dancing
- a thermometer
- 2 tupperware boxes
- 5 bottles of nail polish
- chinese ink

but surprisingly, no ants/beetles/cobwebs/things that make me scream (:

haha so I spent the whole afternoon re-reading letters and diaries, and putting them away into a safer place (where they won't be read by my parents!!) haha (:

and I want to watch disney princess on ice- princess wishes!!!! (: esp since there's sleeping beauty, which is my favourite princess! its gonna be here 13-17 march and $20! wow wow wow! I am so excited! oh and I have a pink phone now! I think i'm getting pinkier, must be pinky linh's influence. haha

had cell with jeanie sitting in last week! Getting used to g2 i guess, slowly la. at least i don't feel so lost now, and can recognise a few people, much thanks to my co-cm who always goes out of her way to make me feel included, and sits with me during service though she has her own group of friends.(:

and I don't want to dance anymore!! ): dance is getting to stressful and I have to drag myself for prac. haha, well at least my leg's healing nicely (: cept when i split for a tad too long and it hurts again (:

No comments: