Friday, July 06, 2007

was typing out some service notes when this particular service kinda spoke to me again.

Psalms 4: 23: ‘Above all, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life’

Struggles are within and outside us
We need to guard our hearts so that our passion for God will not be robbed


2 weeks back to sch. and already i struggle to keep God at the focus. maybe some of my brothers and sisters in Christ can empathise? work's been coming in and I've been trying to plan things my own way and i'm not letting God be at the steering wheel again.

i just got news that my grandma's arteries arent functioning very properly. she's always had problems with her heart. and she hasnt yet accepted Christ.



hmm.


in any case,
God is faithful.

Amen.


Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness

lamentations 3:22,23

No comments: