Friday, July 27, 2007

jess is right man. it's seriously gonna take us a lot of faith for the next 5 weeks.
we've been kinda getting through each week and saying 'we survived another week'
and i think i want to more than just survive the week.

stuff like the french prelims which, in one exam will make up our french gpa for the entire year, is very, very scary.

and some teacher's trying to get me to stop gym, nonsense man.

been trying to apply whatever ps ronald preached about the family and it's going a lot smoother with my mum. yupp xD and my dad is coming back from nigeria on monday and flying off to india at the end of the week i think. aiya, everytime he goes away, my sis will run over to my mum's room and i'll be all alone! haha, it's quite sad. xD

and we found a couple of christian music cds which is really nice and comforting i should say.


voice of truth

Oh,what I would do
To have the kind of faith it takes
To climb out of this boat I'm in
Onto the crashing waves
To step out of my comfort zone
Into the realm of the unknown
Where Jesus is,
And he's holding out his hand
But the waves are calling out my name and they laugh at me
Reminding me of all the times
I've tried before and failed
The waves they keep on telling me
time and time again
"Boy, you'll never win, you'll never win."
But the voice of truth tells me a different story
the voice of truth says "do not be afraid!"
and the voice of truth says "this is for my glory"
Out of all the voices calling out to me
I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth


No comments: