Monday, October 02, 2006

yay! i went jogging just now!!!! 13 minutes!!!! hahah which is 12 rounds in the carpark. aiyo very boring, look up see concrete, look down see concrete. but it felt good, at least i ran. hahaha, then me and my sis went to play batminton for a while. IT WAS EXERCISE I TELL YOU. not the playing part, the running to pick the thing with feathers part, what's it called? shuttle?

haha i was reminded of batminton last year. how jess had to try very hard not to get annoyed with me. hahaha. me and my sis were so sad, hahaha our aim for the whole time was to pass the shuttle more than TWICE!!!! then we kept hitting into the grass, against the wall on the floor or swing and never hit at all. hahahaha. it was fun coz at least both of us were equally bad. haha, my sis was like 'did u pass badminton last year' haha!

oh i love the songs in the les miserables! i'm gonna get it after exams.:) :) hahaha jess forgot who eponine was and she thought cosette died. lousy! hahahaha!

there is a castle in the clouds
i like to got there in my sleep

young cosette is SOOO CUTE!!!

No comments: