Sunday, October 29, 2006

was baking cookies today. 6 trays in total. the cookies weren't very fragrant but nvm still edible. :) next time i'll use less flour.oh today, my mum and i used the pressure cooker for the first time in our lives. we watched the steam keep coming out of the hole and wondered how the pressure was going to build up. then we realised the lid wasn't closed properly.

haha.hmm... i want to start dancing ballet again. found a school which has grade 8 but it's on sat evening during church time. so got to look for another sch. watching all those youtube ballet videos make me feel like dancing. haha there was one day when i was determined to make my pointe shoes softer in an effort to make my arch more like the professional dancers. I hammered my shoe with a hole puncher until the hole puncher spoilt but the shoe's still so hard. haha anyway even if my shoes were as soft as my normal practice shoes my arch still wouldn't be nice. oh i'm having bad baller blues.

sec 4s have 'O' level hcl tmr.GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

No comments: