Monday, September 25, 2006

fringe

Now i have a question just like shin the last time.
Also about hair.

no no no, i'm not going to cut it.

should i put my fringe up? or should i leave it and layer it at the sides?

cos i look bald on one side since i shifted almost all my hair to one side.
but then i look stupid with all my fringe all stuck to my head. so i'll have to tie my hair normally and then twist the fringe on top of my hai, which would make it slightly puffy.

at least its not an irreversible change. i can change it back anytime.

if i put it up, it is... not so pokey in my eyes and it gives me less cause for worry during spot checks. but then i have to make sure my hair isn't heavy. if not it sticks flat. and without fringe, its more obvious that i have small eyes. haiz.

i tried it yesterday, but that was after i bathed and my hair dried, so it was more uh fluffy? wispy? i dunno. but anyway, i tried again after gym and it was A HORROR.

aiyo i dunno, maybe i'll try tommorow. anyway i can just unpin it if the results are too disastrous.

hahaha, anywayz. yay! geog test over!!! left french then all the EOYS then it's over!!!!

oh, fred's buried in the class cactus pot. and now our class is thinking of getting a fred 2. hahaha

singapore idol.... fiona and jess and me betted on who'll win. 20 cents. hahhaha

i say johnathan. then fiona and jess say hady. haha so i have double stakes.either i lose 40 cents or win 40 cents. hahahha

actually i only watched for like 10 minutes so i anyhow guess one. singapore idol is boring i think but oh wellz. haahahah

No comments: