Thursday, October 23, 2014

Kith Cafe

I shall share about a nice and easily accessible cafe I visited recently (:

Was researching for a nice cafe to go to for lunch, but most cafes are so terribly inconvenient ):

Finally found one that was really convenient: Kith Cafe which is located at Park Mall, close to dhoby mrt station

I had only read reviews about the brunches so I was very pleased that there was a lunch special when I went there! It was quite crowded too although it was a weekday, we managed to get the last available seats indoor.

I had a piece of sole fish with lemon butter sauce, and a creamy tomato linguine and side salad all for $19! which I think is a good price (: Fish was good, sauce was nice, and I loved the pasta, which wasn't cloying and perfectly portioned for my appetite. The salad was tasty too, and had cheese! I liked how I had a bit of everything on my plate. haha :D

My friend had a smoked salmon eggs Benedict which was quite large in portion too, and she seemed to enjoy it as well!

yum yum! I was very satisfied with lunch. They had this amazing looking side of truffle fries, but we were too full to endeavor polishing off a whole side of fries.



We did however, get tempted by the cake. This came highly recommended by the waiter, but it didn't really appeal to me, although I usually love chocolate. Im not sure why, but i think it's something to do with the texture of the cake. It wasn't moist or soft enough for me, and I wouldn't pay 8 dollars for this again.

So I think Kith has some pretty good food, but I would just hop over to plaza singapura for dessert next time. 

No comments: