Sunday, September 11, 2011

"Single" and "In a relationship" are just terms. Your heart determines your status.

then if my heart changes its mind everyday, how?



i think i need a pet. so many disagreeable ppl around me. including myself. i think im very disagreeable recently also.


but its okay, even though i think im so weird, of course i have weird friends around me too (: like jess! hahaa. unfortunately for her and I, we are both weird.


this is the future for us: kittens and knitting.


I really want to go overseas now, then i won't have to think abt all the things i need to settle here. ):
and i can restart my dance and work and everything else.

im so incoherent, but its okay, im real stressed ): ive got 2 essays to hand in this week which account for a total of 40% ):

and i feel very tired. I shall eat jam biscuits to cheer up (:

No comments: