Sunday, July 17, 2011

learning to lean on God's wisdom.

gosh, so stressed over dance politics today that i really cried out 'God, please give me some wisdom, and teach me what to do. cos everyone's so unhappy and im so confused, i don't know what to do or who to listen to'

and i think.. things actually took a better turn from there.

the project director actually called me up, and refused to give me more time to talk it through with the rest. (reasonable though, since we've been dragging it for so long.

i was actually super scared, and my voice trembled a bit at first, but it was okay. i decided not to care, and just decide things for the team since no one can decide.

and well, at least we sorted things out and have a better understanding, though its not settled yet. but at least things are looking up.


sigh, thank you God for helping me form words to say, and for helping me process this nonsense at like 1am in the morning, and for giving me friends like kim to encourage me, and giving me courage to answer questions being shot at me from like 3 or 4 different people.

actually im quite thin skinned, and i get quite upset when i am questioned cos i always take it personally, even when its not. but i think God gave me courage not to lose my cool or crumble and i think i clarified everything i could.


I remember jess always telling me about her stress as wushu captain!! now i understand a bit!! haha


God is the best! He's the smartest!!

lucky i have Him as an advisor!


lovelove

No comments: