Saturday, June 18, 2011

im still too lazy to write abt retreat cos it's too long.

so i shall tell u about my disasters today while i was at soup spoon with shaun

i was carrying a real heavy tray of soup and ice lemon tea, and i somehow tilted the tray in a weird direction cos it was too heavy, and i poured ice lemon tea all over the table, the floor and the sofa!!! it narrowly missed a lady sitting next to me!! ): ): ): oh gosh, so unglam!!!
and all the service crew had to come with the mop and lots of tissue to help me clear up the spill ):


okay, then after everything was cleared, they gave me another glass of ice lemon tea! so nice (: (:

and i decided my pumpkin soup wasn't salty enough, so i put salt over it, but the saltshaker cap wasnt tight, and the WHOLE thing went into my soup, including abt a third of the bottle of salt. ): ): it made the soup taste terrible!!!!

so i had to steal shaun's soup ):


SIGHHHHHHHHH.

why so unglam!!!!!

haha, lovelove!!! (:

No comments: