Wednesday, March 10, 2010

haha, my dearest little kids are so cute. still calling me 'ms shermina' haha (: and today when my contacts hurt a little, i decided to take it out, since my eyes were very tired anyway. and when i wore my speckys, my kids came and asked me why i was wearing sunglasses, and told me to take it off! haha such cuties seriously. (:


anyway, post As has been better than i thought. i thought i would be so so sad with the kind of results i got, but i wasnt really that sad after all. anyway, i didnt think too much about it after i got the results, and just trying for what i can, and just letting God do the best for me!

oh anyway, one of my 6 year old kids loves looking at a girl from another class. hahaha, i cannot resist teasing him, everytime i catch him doing that, i'll always ask him 'where's ur favourite girl?' haha, then he will keep giggling and say 'she's so cute!' hahaha(: haha aiyo, they're all such darlings.


i know i keep saying it, its prob irritating already, but I LOVE MY KIDS!!!! (:

No comments: