Friday, January 29, 2010

today i was scrolling through facebook pictures. i really miss my straight hair ):

i just had to change my hairstyle cos i was bored, but now i really really miss it!!!! ): i guess i had to try it once, if not i'll always be wanting to perm, but i think i won't ever ever do it again! haha (:

and i think i miss my rj school uniform!!! skirts are so much more cooling! wearing pants everyday now to work is very suffocating and makes my skin itchy too! poor guys!

and i miss all the funny things we used to do together in school! haha sandwich making!!

but i think i miss my uniform the mostest!! i dont believe i am actually saying this but i miss not having to choose what to wear everyday, and not bothering about dress codes cos everyone looks the same!!! haha

but anyway, my kids are still cute, and i've still got great supervisors and colleagues (actually, dont really feel like colleagues, more like friends doing projects together! haha)
and our project is still going okay! (:

and God is still cool, i think i have been very blessed to get this job, and very blessed too to get these fun project assignments.

lovelove!!

No comments: