Tuesday, November 24, 2009

i finally got my eyebrows shaped today!!! it HURT!!! even though alvin and the chipmunks's christmas song was playing in the background, i was not relaxing, and i was tearing. haha thank goodness it was only abt 15 mins? i dunno, and the lady was nice. (:

anyway, A's are almost over!! gosh.. i can't wait... hurry up and be over!! i want to play already! haha

and i'm scared for my interview tmr!!! haha, i practised shaking hands with jess buddy to give a 'firm handshake' tmr! haha,and i cut all my long nails off ): so that i won't poke the interviewer! haha, well, i hope i don't say dumb things.

and i kinda like those times i spent with my mum, while studying for A levels. cos it would be just me and her alone the whole day and its kinda nice to spend time with her too (:

and i like how she will always pray, not that i will be successful or find all the papers easy and stuff, but that whatever happens with my applications, papers etc, that His grace will be enough for me. I really like that (:

through all these worrying about my applications to uk, i'm learning trust all over again!!! it's not easy at all! i kept checking my email, ucas track and even reading lots of forums to see who got offers from where!! and i kept worrying about this and that esp how to grow my money tree to pay for it!! but God has been really nice to me anyway. (:

lovelove!!

No comments: